100 important science questions? science gk questions in english free study meaterial
|100 important science questions?|
2. Is vitamin A helpful in blood clot formation?
3. Calcium is called a mixture of aluminate and calcium silicate.
4. In citrus fruits
Answer: citric acid
5. The unit of work
6. By what name is chloro-fluoro carbon known?
7. The only acid that melts gold
Answer: Aqua Regia
8. The primate of modern atomic theory is considered
Answer: To John Dalton
9. What types of teeth are used to cut apples from teeth?
10. Combining which two colors, green color is prepared
Answer: Orange and purple
11. The meaning of RNA
Answer: Ribo Nucleic Acid
12. What is the movement of the pendulum?
Answer: Oscillation speed
13. What percentage of total gases present in the atmosphere is nitrogen?
14. What do the practitioners use to check patients
15. Malaria is related
Answer: from fever
16. Blood glucose level control is the hormone
17. By using calcium hydroxide, the plaster of mortar is made known by which name?
Answer: Lime water
18. Assistant in photosynthesis, what is called green matter of leaves?
19. What is the gas in the air due to the presence of which gas?
20. Whose unit is 'Bar'
Answer: Atmospheric pressure
21. The conformation is called the conversion of substance directly into the vapor phase.
22. Whose layer is made of silver due to its formation
Answer: Sulfide layer
23. There is reason to be smallpox
24. SI unit of resistance
25. The busiest human organ is
26. Simple and used baking soda in the bakery is actually
Answer: Sodium bicarbonate
27. The unit of heredity
28. Discovering the Rule of Heredity
Answer: Gregory Mendel
29. Cell membrane is found
Answer: both in plant and animal cell
30. The permanent hardness of the water can be removed
Answer: By putting potassium paramagnet
31. Water has maximum density
Answer: at 4 ° C
32. What is used to remove the blurred vision
Answer: Concave lens
33. Human body is the largest artery
34. The largest natural satellite in the solar system
35. In which part of the body is iodine stored
Answer: Thyroid gland
36. What is the nucleus of plane mirror
37. What is the strength of sound depends on?
38. Which stimulant exists in tea
39. Filariaris is caused by disease
40. Human is urine
41. Vitamin A is the chemical name
42. Where is the application of cryogenic engines?
Answer: Racket Technology
43. What glands are found on the side of palak
44. Which part of the human nervous system has no enzyme
45. Which enzyme is released from the stomach wall
46. What kind of a tissue is blood?
Answer: connective tissue
47. Whose split occurs in cytokinesis?
48. Snake poison is
49. Which union has the highest number of castes
50. The human body is the most commonly found element
51. Human blood pressure is measured with what artery
Answer: Brankial Artery
52. Humor is the chemical name of gas
Answer: Nitrous oxide
53. is the inventor of calculus
Answer: Isaac Newton
53. What is the conversion of sweet potato
54. Who destroy the virus of AIDS?
55. The finger nail is present in the protein
56. The birds are called the process of flying
57. What is the protein part of enzyme called
58. Which hormone is called 'emergency hormone'
59. The center of intelligence is located
Answer: In cerebral cortex
60. Which enzyme helps in becoming a clot
61. Which enzyme is responsible for the digestion of carbohydrate in our body?
62. What is the division of centroid
63. The branch of science which studies the process of 'old age'
64. What is the unit of protein
Answer: Amino Acids
65. Which part of our body is made of antibity?
66. Cellulite of bacteria is formed
Answer: Fats and cellulose
67. The plasma membrane is made of
Answer: Lipids and proteins
68. The cell is the main ingredient of the wall
69. What are the genetic units carrying genes
70. Which nitrogen is essential component?