india gk in english, general knowledge, india gk pdf, india gk question, ssc gk book, ssc quiz, ssc gk questions and answers pdf, ssc gk solved paper in hindi,
1. Which Mandal Commission came into force during the tenure of the Prime Minister?
North - V. P. Singh
2. What is SARS?
Answer - Viral Disease Disease
3. India is the father of the Green Revolution
Answer: MS. Swaminathan
4. The White Revolution is concerned.
Answer: From milk
5. What is famous for Godhra?
Answer: To burn people in the train
6. Who was the last Mughal ruler?
Answer - Bahadur Shah Zafar
7. Who opposed Sati's custom?
Answer: Raja Ram Mohan Roy
8. What is the full form of OBC.
Answer - Other Backward classes
9. Why is SAIL famous?
Answer: For steel production.
10. Why the demand draft is crossed?
Answer - so that payment can be done only through bank account.
11. Where does Pushkar Mail look?
12. Where was the establishment of Azad Hind Fauj?
13. India's place in the world in terms of area.
North - Seventh
14. Zakir Hussain is concerned.
Answer: From tabla
15. The place of worship of Lal Bahadur Shastri is.
Answer - Vijay Ghat
16. Suez combines the canal.
Answer - to the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea
17. Who is the queen of the menslo?
Answer: Cardamom to
18. '] [' is the indicator of.
19. Who was the founder of Nazism?
20. Who has run the 'Din-i-Elahi' religion?
21. Whose 'poorer words' is eaten?
Answer: Moinuddin Chishti
22. What is the Qutub Minar?
Answer: In Delhi
23. The land between the mountain and the mountain is called.
North - Valley
24. Saharia tribe is found.
Answer: In Rajasthan
25. The mountain and mountain are represented in the map.
Answer: from red color
26. Silk is the largest producer of land.
North - China
27. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan at the time of Kargil war?
Answer: Nawaz Sharif
28. India is the national bird.
29. When was the Indian National Congress established?
Answer - 1885 AD
30. Which shape is made from underground water?
Answer - Karstvideo
31. Kharif is the crop.
32. When the bajra crop is harvested?
33. Eskimo's house is built.
Answer - of snow
34. Before Delhi was the capital of India.
35. What is the relation of the red triangle (Δ).
Answer: From Family Welfare
36. Contour shows the line.
Answer: From the same elevation and shape to the sea level
37. The Kaveri river flows.
38. Who is the creator of the Mahabharata?
39. Which is the most common tribe in Sri Lanka.
Reply - Sinhalese
40. What cereals are burnt during Holika Dahan?
41. What is the income from the registration fee in the village fair?
Answer: District Council
42. Who founded the 'Khudai Khidmatgar'?
Answer: Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
43. Ganges-Yamuna river is a meeting place.
Answer: In Allahabad
44. The northernmost mountain range of the Himalayas is called.
Answer - Hemadri
45. What was the name of Buddha's childhood?
Answer - Siddhartha
46. India's maritime border is long.
Answer: 7500 Me
47. Megasthenes whose ambassador was?
Answer - Cellulose
48. Kathak Kali is the dance of which state?
North - Kerala
49. Ujjain is situated on the banks of which river?
North - Kshapra
50. When the Dal-Change Act was passed?
Answer - in 1985 AD
51. In which state is the Old Bird Sanctuary?
North - Rajasthan
52. Who are known as Frontier Gandhi?
Answer: Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
53. In the Mauryan empire, which ruler was the first 'Patitai Son'?
Answer - Chandragupta Maurya
54. Human Rights Day is celebrated.
Answer - December 10
55. Who is the leading tea producing country of India?
North - Assam
56. India is the second woman to climb Mt. Everest.
Answer - Santosh Yadav
57. Who was the first woman president of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Annie Besant
58. Jim Carbet Park is located.
Answer - Uttaranchal
59. Somnath temple was destroyed by which Muslim invaders.
Answer - Mahmood Ghaznavi
60. Dada Saheb Phalke was the first person honored with the award.
Answer - Devika Rani